In case your tenancy is coming to its end and you can’t handle the mess you’ve made, call us for help. You know your landlord is not willing to bring you back the deposit if the property is not in good condition. We are placed in Charlton, SE7 and you can find us every day, even on weekends.
Our professional team will come at the most conveninent time for you and will stay as long as it’s necessary in order to provide the best possible results. You should remove all personal stuff. Cupboards must be empty and freezers need to be defrosted.
There must be no one in the property while we clean otherwise we can’t give our 48 hours guarantee.
|End Of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Flat||from £145|
|Two Bedrooms Flat||from £165|
|Three Bedrooms Flat||from £189|
Detailed list of tasks included in the cleaning service
Moving out may be overwhelming. If you struggle to complete all tasks included in the process, give our company a call and book the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer. We focus on details and ensure that our customers always receive results of the highest quality. Allow us to help you move out effortlessly by scheduling an appointment with us. Below is a list of tasks included in the service:
- Scrubbing and degreasing of work tops and cutting boards.
- Wiping and disinfection of tiled walls and surfaces.
- Oven cleaning (including the stove top and extractor).
- Cleaning of white goods and other appliances.
- Cleaning of shelves, cupboards and drawers internally and externally.
- Internal cleaning of windows and window sills.
- Give the doors and top of the doors a good wipe
- Remove dust from the skirting boards and wooden furniture
- Remove dirt from the windows and the sills
- Wipe down the cupboards and wardrobes
- Get rid of cobwebs
- Clean coving and cornice / curtain rails
- Make your pictures and mirrors shine
- Pay special attention to windows from the inside and window frames
- Eliminate limescale and wash the bathtub until it is spotless
- Scrub and de-scale the shower cabinet screen
- Wash the toilet from inside and outside to get rid of germs and dirt
- Give the sink and the taps a good wash to remove any residue
- Wash and polish tiles
- Polish mirrors to a gleaming finish
- Remove dirt from shelves and cupboards
- Clean windows and doors
Booking our move out cleaning is easy
If you are interested in one of our cleaning services, please contact our customer service representatives. They will assist you with the booking process and will design the ideal project for you depending on your specific demands. You will also receive a free quotation over the phone based on the size of your property. Here’s what you should do to book any of our services:
- Contact our customer service department via phone or email.
- Share useful information about the property to help our agents create the perfect service for you.
- Choose the time and date for the service.
- Receive the personalised quote generated for you.
First-Rate End of Tenancy Cleaning Service in Charlton
In the terms of our guarantee, if the landlord or inspection clerk says that there’s something wrong, the staff will come to re-clean. The purpose of this is all sides to be satisfied and everyone to have what they want at the end of the day. Still, clients contentment is our priority. That’s why we also provide:
- Preferential prices hard to find anywhere else
- Professional detergents and equipment
- Flexible timetable with a chance to reschedule
- Excellent service in our office at Charlton, SE7
- No additional charges
All taxes are included in the price so at the end you will pay what’s been said at the beginning. Our company has a client-oriented policy and we are endeavouring to satisfy you in every possible way. You will have a low-cost cleaning service on the one side and full refund of your deposit on the other.
Living in this area, we got you covered
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampstead NW3
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hendon NW4
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning St John’s Wood NW8
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning SW8 South Lambeth, Vauxhall
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning E14 Poplar, Canary Wharf
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cricklewood NW2
Finest end of tenancy cleaning
Our end of tenancy cleaning service could be pre-tenancy cleaning. If you’re expecting new tenants and you want to astonish them with perfectly maintained tenancy, use our service. We promise they will be very well pleased.
No matter of what the case is, if you’re a tenant or a landlord, call us immediately and schedule your end of tenancy cleaning service. Our location is Charlton, SE7 and we are waiting for you – every day, seven days per week.