Provide yourself with some leisure time, while you are about to move out and benefit from our end of tenancy cleaning services, which we spread all over East Ham, Beckton, E6. Over the years of experience, we enriched our knowledge in this field. We work closely with many letting agencies and landlords, and we know what are the standards, when it comes to the final cleaning.
On the basis of these standards, we created a thorough checklist, which includes every corner of the rental place. Our services are carried out by our cleaning team, which consists of the most energetic and devoted people. Their great organisation skills make their work hassle-free and their results- second-to-none. The cleaning equipment is provided by us, because we use the most advanced tools and chemical-free detergents.
For your peace of mind, we would like to assure you that all of our cleaning techs are insured and bonded. They will show up in uniforms, so that you always know who you are letting in your place. You don’t need to worry for the results, as well, since we have a 48 hours guarantee for successful final inspection.
|End Of Tenancy Cleaning|
|One Bedroom Flat||from £145|
|Two Bedrooms Flat||from £165|
|Three Bedrooms Flat||from £189|
Detailed list of tasks included in the cleaning service
Feeling overwhelmed by all the cleaning service options available? Our company offers excellent service at affordable prices, with a focus on every detail. By arranging our End of tenancy cleaning service, you would guarantee yourself an easy and peaceful moving process. We make sure that the whole cleaning goes smoothly and trouble free.
- Disinfection of work tops, cutting boards and other cooking areas.
- Internal and external cleaning of cabinets, drawers and cupboards.
- Cleaning of kitchen appliances.
- Oven, stove top and extractor cleaning.
- Internal window cleaning (including window sills).
- Cleaning of tiled walls and floors.
- Clean the doors and top of the doors
- Use a cloth to wipe down the furniture and the skirting boards
- Use a cleaning solution to wash the windows and sills
- Clean and polish cupboards and wardrobes from in and outside
- Ensure no cobwebs remain
- Perfectly clean the picture and curtain rails
- Thoroughly clean and polish mirrors
- Make the windows and frames shiny
- Limescale and other deposit removal from various surfaces.
- Cleaning of the sink, bathtub and other bathroom fixtures.
- Scrubbing of tiled walls, showers and counters.
- Disinfection of faucets and other surfaces.
- Mould and mildew removal from tiled surfaces, grout and corners.
Booking our move out cleaning is easy
All you need to do to request our end-of-tenancy cleaning service is give us a call. One of our office agents will assist you in booking the best service for your personal needs and requests. They will ask for some basic information from you in order to select the best team for the work and prepare the ideal plan to meet all your requirements. Here’s how to schedule an end-of-tenancy cleaning in a few simple steps:
- Call us or each us via email.
- Provide the requested information about your property – size, condition, location, etc.
- Choose the time and date for your appointment.
- Receive the price quote that will be generated for you based on the specifications of your situation.
Awesome end of tenancy cleaning services in East Ham, Beckton
Hiring our professionals will definitely save you money, efforts and time. With us, you will get more than scrubbing, you will get piece of mind of having the following:
- Precision in every aspect of the working process
- Reputable provider, well-known with the sparkling results and great approach
- Insured and assiduous cleaning experts, who have an eye for details
- Checklist, based on the demands set by landlords
- Powerful cleaning materials
- Green-clean methods, which are efficient and health-oriented
- Easy booking system
- Rates, which are extremely modest
- Monday to Sunday availability
We are comprehensive to all of our customers in East Ham, Beckton, E6 and that’s why if you need to change our appointment, we would be glad to let us know at least 24 hours before our arrival and in this way you will avoid the additional charge.
Living in this area, we got you covered
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Queensbury NW9
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning SW5 Earls Court
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Arkley NW7
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning SE18 Woolwich
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning SE20 Anerley, Penge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning SE1 Bankside, South Bank
Breathtaking end of tenancy cleaning
The sanitation of the rental property before you move out is a must, if you want to take your deposit back. To choose a reliable provider, which can guarantee for the results is hard, because of the many mediocre companies. But with us you are making the best possible choice. We take responsibility to our results and we guarantee for them.
To book with us is more than easy: just pick up the phone, dial our number and let us know when and where you need us. We operate every day in East Ham, Beckton, E6 and the rates are complied only with the size and condition of the place.